Highlights of Manifesto
This goes hand in hand with health care and general wellness.
- Fumigation: Our government will work to create a tradition of fumigating all the gutter spaces quarterly,
- Drainage covers: we will create innovative gutter coverings that are high impact and low cost.
- Recycling: An incentive based waste sorting system will be created with the involvement of the community. Inorganic waste such as dirt will continue to be collected by the LAWMA while organic waste will be converted to compost and sold as fertilizers. Plastics on the other hand would be recycled and up-cycled.
TRANSPARENCY AND ACCESSIBILITY
- we plan to partner with companies such as Budgit to communicate our expenditures and track our projects in relation to cash flow, while carrying along all the stakeholders in order to minimize the oppurtunities for corruption.
- We aim to encourage the office of the citizen, to increase engagement and government accountability through the creation of avenues for reporting and citizen monitoring.
- We intend to create "Ikeja house" within the local government complex, a place where every Wednesday between 10am and 3pm myself or my deputy will be available to speak to anyone without any previous appointment.